The Challenge to Change the World challenges Pheo Para Superheroes to reach out to medical professionals in their communities with current information on pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma. Participants will personally contact one healthcare professional per month from now through January 15th 2023 (totaling six contacts per person), providing them with a packet of up-to-date information on pheo para. The first ten people to provide us with the contact information for all six of the healthcare professionals to whom they’ve given packets will receive swag bags at the end of the challenge, containing some flair for your pheo para lair!
The initial drop of the virtual packet for the campaign includes
- A letter which introduces you and explains the purpose of your contact (templates for both patient and allies are provided)
- A fact sheet on pheo para
- A flyer promoting Pheo Para Awareness Week
- A flyer promoting the 2022 Pheo Para Patient Conference
- NET Cancer Day Ribbon
- A list of resources which provide up-to-date information on pheo/para diagnosis and treatment
- Educational resources for HCPs
- Patient Support Resources.
- Healthcare Superhero Badge
We will add flyers promoting events as they happen throughout the campaign, as well as updates to educational opportunities and research of interest, so be sure to watch social media! For questions, or to request more information, please contact us via email!