Join us as we hold this 1st annual week-long campaign dedicated to raising awareness for pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma!
1. Inspire & empower pheo para constituents to tell their story
2. Raise awareness of the illness among health care providers
3. Educate pheo para patients and caregivers on the illness
4. Build understanding amongst constituents of the struggles of pheo para patients
- Help us get the word out to the patient community, medical societies, doctors and anyone in your own circle who may have lots of followers on social media and want to help us in our efforts.
- Also, we would love to have traditional media involved, so give a heads up to any contacts you may have in TV, radio or print.
- Get your story ready! As an ambassador, we need you to help make this week-long campaign a success. You may have already shared your story, but as you know, the pheo para journey can be a long one and your friends and family wants an update!
- Reach out with other ways you think you can help! We can’t do it without you.
Thank you to everyone for participating in this very important inaugural event. We are #strongerunited and #pheoparaphearless! Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or suggestions to email@example.com.